Welcome to Dedham Health Physical Therapy!
Our mission is to provide exceptional physical therapy services and education to patients in a warm, friendly and safe environment. This care will be delivered by highly skilled clinicians with respect and compassion. We are dedicated to assisting our patients during their healing process, and guide them on their road to optimal recovery and function. Through our partnership with the health club and the full use of the facility, we proudly design customized, comprehensive exercise programs for their long term overall health and wellness.
Our Program includes:
• Individually designed exercise programs.
• Specializing in all sports orthopedic conditions, rehab of high school and collegiate athletes and
the geriatric population.
• Complimentary access to the fitness center before or after your appointment.
• Accepts most health insurance and workers’ compensation.
Physical Therapy Forms
|New patient form||If work related|
|If motor vehicle related||If you are on Medicare|
Aqua therapy is an effective method for cardiovascular conditioning and other types of rehabilitation. Water provides a low-impact, high resistance environment for exercising which makes it perfect for strengthening muscles, bones and joints for long-term performance. Benefits include:
• Heated “Salt Pure” Pool
• Programs for all ages and abilities
• Improved balance
• Improved posture
• Improved Gait quality
• Increased muscle strength with less joint stress
• Allows for early rehab intervention
Back to Life
Our unique and specialized “Back to Life” program focuses on restoring strength, flexibility and function through education and exercise to manage your neck and back for life
|Monday - Thursay||6am - 7pm|
|Friday||6am - 3pm|
|Saturday||8am - 12pm|