- If you have had a gastric bypass, or are considering one
- If you want to improve your athletic performance
- If you have food allergies, sensitivities, intolerances
- If you are pregnant
- If you struggle with an eating disorder – either restrictive, or bingeing
- If you are a new vegetarian
- If you have digestive problems or gastrointestinal issues
- If you need to lose or gain weight.
- If you have a chronic disease such as diabetes, heart disease, hypertension
- If you just want to learn how to eat right!
– Elizabeth Quigley, M.S., R.D., C.D.E.
Beth is a Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator with over 20 years experience in the field of nutrition counseling. Her personalized behavioral approach has helped many individuals learn to manage their weight and decrease risk factors for overall improved health. The focus is on empowering the individual to make the necessary lifestyle changes in order to see the results. Her services are offered for both members and non-members here at Dedham Health & Athletic Complex.
For more information, please visit http://www.dedhamhealthwellnessandmedical.com/medical-services/nutrition-services/