Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 1 to 2 bunches of kale
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Lemon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove kale from stalk, leaving the greens in large pieces. Discard large, thick stalks as they will be tough.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper (for easy clean up).
- Drizzle very lightly with olive oil and toss to coat all pieces. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and lemon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until it starts to turn a bit brown and gets crispy. Keep an eye on it as it can burn quickly.
Remove & Serve!
Extra ‘Simple Steps’:
- Try different kinds of kale or collard greens.
- For added flavor sprinkle with a little spice, such as curry or cumin after rubbing on olive oil.
Brought to you by ‘Simple Steps to Weight Loss’ coaches, Christine & Roseanne!