By Michelle Sayers
DHAC Utimate Day Camp Director
The days at Summer camp are jam packed full of swimming, sports, crafts, dance, theater, science, karate, robotics and so much more! But what is the BEST thing about camp? Here is a camper top 10…
Things we LOVE about The Ultimate Day Camp!
10. Making Camp Friends… Even if you only see them at camp each year, it is like you were never apart.
9. Theater and Dance performances on Friday…after a week of hard work it is SHOWTIME!!!
8. DHAC’s Laser Tag Arena …right here in the club and soooo much fun! Game of campers vs. counselors anyone???
7. The best camp lunch anywhere. So many yummy choices from The Deli After Dark.
6. Themed Friday Special events… Camp Carnival, Olympics, Luau, Pajama party and so many more. What better way to end an exciting week than with a huge camp party?
5. Jelly bracelets…earn them for your good deeds and trade them back to Michelle for SLUSHIES!!!!
4. Counselors dressing up on Fridays to be in theme costume. Counselors LOVE Boston Pride week!
3. Rock Climbing, no matter how high up the wall you climb, the feeling of accomplishment is awesome .
2. Summer Club Waterpark – FREE SWIM EVERYDAY! Water slides! Wave pool! Motorized Bumper Boats and so much more!
1. A free camp t-shirt…wear it with pride, you’re part of The Ultimate Day Camp Team and we are proud to be YOUR camp!
Can’t wait for the Summer 2013!!! See you there! If you have any questions about The Ultimate Day Camp @ Dedham Health & Athletic Complex, please feel free to contact us me, Michelle Sayers, at 781.326.2900.